Q & A about the Volume Discount Plans
- 1) Why should I join the Silver or Gold Club?
- As a discounted Club member, you enjoy the benefits of the discounted price list (See Products & Prices). Non-club members may pay higher prices for selected reports.
- 2) When does the Discount Plan begin?
- The Silver or Gold plan begins the day BRIS receives your enrollment form. Your initial month's minimum will be pro-rated (to the end of the month) based on the day of the month that your enrollment was received by BRIS. After initial enrollment, your discount plan will run from the first to the last day of the month.
- 3)What if I want to cancel?
- The plan must be cancelled before the 1st of the month. BRIS must have cancellation notice in hand, no later than 5:00 p.m. on the last day of the month. After the first of the month, you are responsible for the monthly minimum. PHONE REQUESTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- 4)What if I want to switch to the Gold Club?
- Your Silver Club plan may be switched to the Gold Club at any time through Member Services. Plan ahead, because you will be responsible for the higher monthly minimum.
[ Sign-up ]
[ Products & Prices ]
[ Bookstore ]
[ Track Info ]
[ Library ]
[ Tech Support ]
[ F.A.Q. ]
[ Member Services ]
[ Contact Us ]