Brisnet.com Handicapper's Hall of Fame
|DRF/NTRA NHC - 3rd place, $100,000, January 2009.
| Other Accomplishments:||2009|
1. DRF/NTRA NHC - 3rd place, $100,000, January 2009
2. 10th place at Delaware Park Handicapping Tournament, collecting $1,500 in prize money and wagers.
3. 2nd Place at Belmont Handicapping Challenge winning $13,000 and qualifying for the NHC for the eighth consecutive year.
4. 1st place Ultimate Handicappers Invitational Breeders Cup Tournament, collecting over $17,000 in prize money and wagers.
1. 2nd place at Delaware Park Handicapping Tournament, $12,000 in prize money and wagers. Qualified for 7th consecutive year to the NHC.
2. 4th place in UHI Breeders' Cup Tournament at Canterbury Park, $2,500.
1. 2nd in Aqueduct Fall Handicapping Championship collecting $10,000 and $1,600 for highest day two total.
2. 1st place in Louisiana Downs Pick-4 tournament with 11 Pick-4 collections paying more than 750-1 in the month of September, qualifying for the NHC for the 6th straight year.
3. 1st place in Suffolk's OTB October Handicapping Challenge winning $10,000 and qualifying for the 2008 HPWS.
4. $15,000 Pick-4 at Saratoga followed by $5,000 Pick-4 the next day.
1.Qualified for NHC in NHC online contest.
2. 3rd place in UHI Breeders' Cup Day Tournament at Canterbury Park with over $6,000.
1. 2nd place finish for second year in a row in Bradley Handicapping Challenge winning $6,400 and qualifying for the NHC.
2. 1st place in Youbet's online NHC qualifer on the same day I also qualified for NHC at Bradley, becoming the only person to ever qualify for the NHC two times in the same day.
1. 2nd place in Bradley Handicapping Challenge winning $10,000 and qualifying for the NHC.
2. 8th place out of 2,820 in Aqueduct Fall Showdown.
3. 2nd place out of 4,000 in Belmont Showdown winning $6,000.
1. 1st place in Autotote On-the-Wire tournament, winning over $11,000 and qualifying for the NHC.
2. 2nd place in team competition at the 2003 NHC winning $2,000.
1. 1st place at Autotote On-the-Wire tournament, qualifying for the NHC.
| Started Playing:
||Thirty years ago when I was 19 at Belmont Park. |
| Handicapping Mentor(s):
||My younger brother Bill first took me to the track. I hit the first bet I made, a daily double, and was hooked. We have been handicapping together ever since. |
| Handicapping Style:
||Depending on the type of race, I am first a trip handicapper. I also try to incorporate breeding into my analysis. I most enjoy handicapping grass races and 2-year old races. |
Back to Brisnet.com Hall of Fame
[ Sign-up ]
[ Products & Prices ]
[ Bookstore ]
[ Track Info ]
[ Library ]
[ Tech Support ]
[ F.A.Q. ]
[ Member Services ]
[ Contact Us ]